Our client is a mid-sized law firm with its head office in the CBD and satellite offices throughout South-East Queensland. This is a firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities.
This is a role for an experienced and confident family law lawyer to join the firm and build and develop an existing practice. You will run your matters autonomously and utilise your network and the client referrals from the firm to build the family law area further. You will work within a small team led by an experienced and approachable Family Partner who is an accredited specialist.
This is a terrific opportunity for a practitioner with at least 5 years' experience in family law, to take the next step in their career and join this growing team.
- a minimum of 5 years' PAE in family law
- a desire and confidence to run your own matters
- proven ability to communicate well with clients and convert inquiries
- a commercial approach and the energy and desire to continue to develop your practice and help the firm to continue its growth path and achieve its goals for this team.
A small fee base or proof of substantial network for referrals is beneficial.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Approachable Partner
- Led by an Accredited Specialist
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19865
Phone: (07) 3231 1207