Our client is a boutique Bayside law firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities. Client relationships are paramount, committed to serving the best interests of its clients, always respecting their privacy and confidentiality and endeavouring to deliver an excellent standard of legal practice.
This is a role for an experienced family law lawyer to join my client's firm working 3-4 days per week. You will run your matters autonomously and utilise your network and the client referrals from the firm to build the family law area further. You will work within a small team led by an experienced Family Partner.
- a minimum of 3 years' PAE in family law
- a desire and confidence to run your own matters
- proven ability to communicate well with clients and convert inquiries
- a commercial approach and the energy and desire to continue to develop your practice and help the firm to continue its growth path and achieve its goals for this team.
- Relaxed culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Close knit team that work together and support each other
- Approachable Partner
- All private clients
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1207