- Maternity leave contract
- High nett worth clients
- Flexible hours with option to work from home
Highly regarded and well established firm located an inner northern suburb that cultivates long-term client relationships and inspires its people to achieve the best results for their clients. This firm is wanting to expand, such an exciting time!
This is an opportunity to work alongside a leader in the family law area, being a safe pair of hands to take over an overflowing workload. The work at this firm is more complex with high nett worth clients. You will need to manage your client's expectations and be involved in the business development of the firm to grow your client base. You will need a commercial mind that works efficiently and cost-effectively for your clients.
This is a maternity leave contract.
- Drafting advices and court documents
- Attending conferences and hearings
- Briefing various experts in preparation for trial
- Running matters through trial
- Build and develop client relationships
- Lead and mentor a junior team
- 5+ yrs post qualification experience in family law
- Highly developed communication and drafting skills
- Ability to appear in Court and negotiate well with the various parties involved in a matter
- Proven ability to run a team
- Excellent client relationship building skills
This is an engaging and communicative team within a supportive environment. Staff retention at this firm is high and there is an option to have flexible hours and work from home. Close relationships are kept with clients with a particular focus on your area of expertise.
- Above market salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home an option
- Learning programs for career development
- Regular team meetings
- Friendly atmosphere
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19645
Phone: (07) 3231 1207