- 12 month contract with possible 12 month extension
- Located at Penrith, NSW
- Start ASAP
Our client, an independent regulator that works with people with disability, are seeking an experienced Performance & Reporting Officer EL1 to join their busy team.
Duties will include a broad range of support to corporate reporting, including but not limited to:
- Drafting content for, and co-ordinating input into, key corporate and planning documents. These will include some of the regulatory performance framework self-assessment, the annual report, the annual performance statements, the corporate plan, and the portfolio budget statements
- Assisting with development of performance measurement across the businss
- Varied other governance and reporting tasks as required
To be suitable for this opportunity, apart from possessing the required and specific experience, you will have a professional and flexible attitude, exceptional attention to detail, be self-motivated and proactive, have strong communication skills (both writing and verbal), ability to prioritise, take initiative and to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An understanding of the disability and Safeguarding Framework
- Lived experience of disability or demonstrated understanding of disability services in a State or Territory Government context would be an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Applicants also must be able to establish their background as checkable to be considered eligible for a security clearance. This includes:
- hold Australian citizenship
- be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police check
- be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable to the position.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM12145
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.