We are currently looking to recruit a Senior IT Project Manager for a leading Legal firm within the Sydney market.
The business has split its IT into 8 business streams, each has a team of technical professionals and a product owner leading the team. Your role as Senior IT Project Manager is to work as part of a team of 2 to effectively manage a number of projects. You'll work with the Product owner to assist in scoping and prioritising of the workload and then partner with the Enterprise Architects to deliver the body of work. This role is looking for a Project Manager that really does enjoy the end-to-end delivery and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up when necessary.
- Working closely with Business Stakeholders to understand requirements, agree outcomes, manage priorities, expectations, and service levels
- Identification and management of risks, opportunities, constraints and dependencies between programs and projects within and outside of the portfolio
- Hands on Project Management of Technology deliverables. E.g.: Application and infrastructure deliverables, deployments, upgrades/migrations and Technology fit outs, fixes, vendor services etc.
- Management of scrums, backlogs and stories as required to deliver to expectations regarding scope, agreed outcomes, time, quality etc.
- Ensuring Change (as in change impact on users and IT change) is competently managed
- Working with the Solution Delivery & Services Operations teams to ensure successful technical delivery and acceptance into production
- Experience of managing Infrastructure/Application projects
- Strong Change Management / Service Management expertise
- Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Experienced in ITIL / IT Operations
- Strong workshop facilitation knowledge
- Experienced in JIRA tool or similar
This is your opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with a highly professional global team.
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek. Please do not hesitate to contact Adam or Shane with any questions you may have.
Adam Saunders - email@example.com
Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org