- Collegiate Team
- Growing CBD Law Firm
- Competitive salary & bonuses
A leading specialist insurance law firm with a national presence that supports its staff to achieve to the best of their ability.
This is a defendant insurance role where you act for the Insurers and corporate clients on a range of general insurance matters. While working collaboratively within a team, you will be assessing liability and quantum of cases through scientific and medical evidence under the supervision of the Partner. You will be responsible for the day to day conduct of a file, and your client base will be a range of local and international clients. To enable you to grow your own professional brand, you will also be involved in business development.
- Both advisory and litigation work
- Manage files independently while working within a team environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Draft legal documents concisely and effectively
- Mentor junior staff
- 3+yrs experience in Defendant insurance law in personal injury law
- Strong knowledge of PIPA
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with reviewing and analysing medical evidence
- Ability to manage large volumes of work
- Good business development skills
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with flexible hours to develop a dynamic and vibrant workplace. Although always professional and focused, it tries not to take itself too seriously.
- Competitive remunerative packages;
- incentive program;
- genuine professional development strategies;
- flexible hours;
- close client contact.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19470
Phone: (07) 3231 1207