- Part time, casual/ temporary
- Must have legal experience and Practice Evolve
- Can work around a University timetable
Our client, a well-established national law firm, is currently seeking an experienced Legal Accounts Clerk to assist on a casual basis. They have a small but busy team who need cover from time to time. Your duties will include:
- Daily Reconciliations
- EOM; EOY reporting
- Trust Client Investments
- Trust account compliance with Qld. Law Society
- Management and data entry for Trust, General & Service company entities
- Debtor & creditor management
To be suitable for this position, you will have a minimum of 3 years' previous experience as a Legal Accounts Clerk or Bookkeeper. You will be proficient using Practice Evolve, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.