Supporting an extremely busy partner in the Insurance group of a well regarded Boutique firm. This one's a fast paced role and one for someone who can keep up and take the pressure!
- Heavy work load - Litigation based
- Well regarded Boutique firm - Great offices in the legal hub of the CBD
- Competitive salary package on offer!
Our client is a national boutique law firm based in the heart of the CBD. With offices in both Sydney and Melbourne this company specialise in Insurance Law and service mainly Insurers and Corporate Insured.
We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team. You will support a new Partner working in the Insurance space across a number of areas including public liability and property damage. The is a very busy practice and will require an experienced secretary able to anticipate the Partner's needs and facilitate this busy practice. Your day to day duties will include:
- General diary management
- Preparation of court documents
- File management
- Client liaison
- General administration
- PA tasks, travel arrangements
As such we are seeking an experienced legal secretary with Insurance litigation experience who can stay one step ahead at all times! You will also have:
- Excellent technical skills regarding Microsoft Office programs
- A strong typing speed
- Great level of communication
- A flexible, positive, 'can do' attitude and most importantly have a smile everyday!
In return you will gain the opportunity to work with an extremely well-regarded Boutique firm, enjoy the staff benefits and work with a great team in a BUSY role. You will have a varied, fast paced and interesting role which really makes a difference to your fee earner and the whole firm!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: DG8965