- Prestigious, top-tier law firm
- Melbourne CBD location
- Attractive salary on offer!
Our client is an award winning, international and well-respected, top tier law firm with their Melbourne office located centrally in the heart of the CBD. Within this firm there is great interaction between support staff and fee earners and a solid body of staff who appreciate and enjoy their working environment.
As the Legal Assistant supporting at Partner level, you will be working in a busy team environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- Draft, prepare and amend legal documentation and correspondence
- Email, file and diary management
- Audio typing
- Organise meetings and travel arrangements
- Secretarial support for general administrative tasks
- Demonstrated experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical system skills including MS office, billing and CRM
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- Discounted gym membership and an array of other benefits!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2794
Phone: (03) 8602 7409