What's to like about this role ?
Renewable Energy - have a purpose
Interface with the business to support the leadership team
Negotiations and project management
This Global Energy provider is growing in the Australian marketplace. Brisbane is the head office and they are poised for strategic growth in this exciting space over the next 5 years and beyond.
The business and the team are both collaborative and sensible in approach to matters that arise.
The organisation truly puts people first and has an entrepreneurial spirt, and there is a positivity about where they are heading, and this is reflective in the share price. The embrace and understand flexibility and put people first.
The PD is typical for a role of this nature, incorporating all commercial matters. You will be working closely with the Brisbane based Head of Legal and Commercial and form an essential part of the team. The role is embracing of flexibility and open to a hybrid working week.
You will excel in this role if you are commercially minded with a proven track record of in-house success, daily you will assist the business to achieve their financial goals and strive for best practice in industry. You will be accountable, energetic, calm and mature.
Your background will ideally have started in private practice in a corporate commercial team where your exposure to commercial transactions is well rounded.
You understand what strategy is and how to assist the implementation. In addition:
- You will ideally have exposure to Energy and Resources sector with a focus on renewable energy and strong commercial in-house experience
- People see you as technically brilliant lawyer with at least 6yrs PAE
- You look for continual improvement and can establish systems and processes that are commercial and work well with the broader business
- You are able to identify risks to projects and develop counter strategies
- You have in-house gravitas from a proven background
- You know how to work with internal teams and are able to work with the peaks and troughs Further, you will be described as:
- Understand best practice and how to work to deadlines/timelines and get buy in from the business
- Able to make decisions and stand by them
Salary is competitive and includes annual bonus that is very realistic!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please apply through Seek or contact:
Ref No: AD21803
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org