Recognised brand name
Be part of a National legal team and take on the 2IC role
Growth role as the business is poised for acquisition growth
Strong M&A focus
Flexible practices and could suit 4day week
Manufacturing and distribution organisation that is looking to embark on M&A activity buy selling non aligned or core aspects of the business and then acquiring strategic businesses for 100% growth over the next 3 years.
The business sits at $75k-$100k million TO and the team are both collaborative and sensible in approach to matters that arise.
The organisation truly puts people first and has an entrepreneurial spirt, and there is a positivity about where they are heading and this is reflective in the share price. The embrace and understand flexibility and put people first.
The PD is typical for a role of this nature, incorporating all commercial matters. You will be working closely with the Brisbane based Head of Legal and national travel is expected to Sydney and Melbourne . The role is embracing of flexibility and open to a potential four day per week candidate.
You will excel in this role if you are commercially minded with a proven track record of in-house success, daily you will assist the business to achieve their financial goals and strive for best practice in industry. You will be accountable, energetic, calm and mature.
Your background will ideally have started in private practice in a corporate commercial team where your exposure to mergers and aquations is well rounded.
You understand what strategy is and how to assist the implementation. In addition:
- You will ideally have exposure to Mergers and Acquisitions with strong commercial in-house experience
- People see you as technically brilliant lawyer
- You look for continual improvement and can establish systems and processes that are commercial and work well with the broader business
- You have in-house gravitas from an industrial or construction business
- You know how to work with internal teams and are able to work with the peaks and troughs of mergers and acquisitions
Further, you will be described as:
- Understand best practice and how to work to deadlines/timelines and get buy in from the business
- Able to make decisions and stand by them
Salary is competitive and includes annual bonus that is very realistic !
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD11075
Phone: (07) 3231 1223