- Sydney CBD location;
- New year start in firm;
- Abundance of employee benefits.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to work in their firm located in the heart of Sydney's CBD. You will be required to provide Senior Secretarial support to Sydney's three office partners and staff by organising and managing information and data ensuring all information is organised, managed and delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
Your key responsibilities:
- Document and file management;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of legal terminology;
- Check work and present with no typing errors;
- Produce documents to the standard format;
- Produce high quality non-standard documents;
- Attending to billing queries from clients and internally when required;
- Opening matters, conflict searches, drafting engagement letters;
- Preparation of documents - court docs, forms etc;
- Maintenance of matter files procedure for file management;
- Telephone enquiries / liaising with clients;
- Assist in the coordination, preparation and delivery of capability statements/tenders as required.
You must have:
- Previous experience as a Secretary in a law firm;
- Mid or top-tier experience highly regarded;
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office;
- Minimum typing speed of 75WPM;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks;
- Minimum 4-5 year's experience in a similar role;
- Excellent organisational and data management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are a person that works with minimal supervision and uses your initiative to achieve tasks then we are looking for you! My client needs someone who is proactive, reliable and punctual to work in this team ordinated firm. They are a growing practice with three current senior secretaries. If you want to move into an opportunity like this one then please apply today.
Submit your CV using the apply button below or alternatively contact Avery at email@example.com
Ref No: AB11093