- ASAP Start
- Full-time temporary work through to December 2021
- Brisbane CBD location
Working with the in-house legal team, the legal secretary will provide high quality and time legal administrative support. Our client works in all areas of law and provides a clear understanding of their clients priorities and legal needs.
As the Senior Legal Secretary you will:
- Conduct civil proceedings including drafting pleadings, and other court documents
- Undertake litigation and provide advice in relation to Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Prepare briefing notes
- Provide mentorship to the other legal secretaries
- diary management
- Monitor and manage the flow of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- assist with recruitment
- Undertake adhoc duties for the office
The Ideal Candidate
The best person for this role will have:
- high level, accurate typing skills
- Previous litigation experience
- Able to work in a team to hit deadlines
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, please 'apply now' or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.