- National firm who genuinely support and develop their staff
- Melbourne CBD location
- Up to $80,000 package!
This is a leading national law firm who specialise in Insurance and Commercial Law. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle and Perth and over 70 years in operation this is a firm with a great reputation. The firm value themselves on their client focused working style and can boast long lasting and solid relationships with a great number of loyal clients.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the corporate/commercial team supporting up to 5 fee earners. Your duties will be vast and you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Typing and collation of various legal documents including court documents and general dictation
- Typing correspondence emails such as emails and memos
- File management
- File and diary management
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within corporate/commercial
- A solid skill set in regard to the Microsoft Office package
- Strong typing speed in excess of 60wpm
- High level of attention to detail
- Great level of communication
- Real initiative and an ability to work within a team
In return you will gain the opportunity to work with a close knit team in a varied and fast paced role. The firm has an excellent working environment with a long serving and dedicated body of staff. Finally a competitive salary will ensure you are remunerated accordingly.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Ref No: DG120520