- National firm who genuinely support and develop their staff
- Melbourne CBD location
- Up to $80,000 package!!
This is a national law firm who specialise in Insurance and Commercial Law. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle and Perth and over 70 years in operation this is a firm with a great reputation. The firm value themselves on their client focused working style and can boast long lasting and solid relationships with a great number of loyal clients.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the professional indemnity team. Your duties will be vast and you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Typing and collation of various legal documents including court documents and general dictation
- Typing correspondence emails such as emails and memos
- File management
- File and diary management
- General administration duties
This is a not to miss opportunity for an experienced legal secretary with extensive experience in a professional indemnity and insurance litigation. You will have:
- A solid skill set in regards to the Microsoft Office package
- Strong typing speed in excess of 60wpm
- High level of attention to detail
- Great level of communication
- Real initiative and an ability to work within a team
In return you will gain the opportunity to work with a close knit team in a varied and fast paced role. The firm has an excellent working environment with a long serving and dedicated body of staff. Finally a competitive salary will ensure you are remunerated accordingly.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Ref No: DG130520