International law firm seeks a career legal secretary/EA to support a Senior Practice Group Leader. Are you ready to take on a role that will allow you to make your mark? Excellent salary on offer (up to $80K package + bonuses + staff benefits) ...
- Attractive salary + bonuses + staff benefits including 5 weeks annual leave
- Modern CBD waterfront offices with inhouse coffee shop
- Highly respected law firm and work group
Our client is seeking a legal secretary/EA to support a senior Partner within the construction litigation team. Primarily you will assist him as his EA while working on large litigation construction matters in Australia and overseas. Tasks will include:
- high level client liaison
- billing and time entry
- extensive diary management and meeting scheduling among multiple parties;
- email management;
- amending and formatting court documents and preparation of client reports;
- high level travel arrangements and accommodation;
- printing and collating emails and large documents;
- preparing power point presentations
- event management and business development support
- drafting letters and emails and general administration duties
You will need to have solid legal secretarial experience, ideally in litigation, together with the ability to use your initiative, be accurate and able to multi-task. You will also have a minimum of 60 wpm and intermediate to advanced Word skills.
Please apply by sending your cv in MS Word format or alternatively contact Kim or April at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.