- Attractive salary + bonuses + staff benefits;
- Modern CBD waterfront offices with inhouse coffee shop;
- Highly respected law firm and work group.
Our client is seeking a legal secretary/EA to support a senior Partner within the construction disputes team. Primarily you will assist him as his EA while working on large litigation construction matters in Australia and overseas. Tasks will include:
- high level client liaison;
- billing and time entry;
- extensive diary management and meeting scheduling among multiple parties;
- email management;
- amending and formatting court documents and preparation of client reports;
- high level travel arrangements and accommodation;
- printing and collating emails and large documents;
- preparing power point presentations;
- event management and business development support;
- drafting letters and emails and general administration duties.
You will need to have solid legal secretarial experience, ideally in litigation, together with the ability to use your initiative, be accurate and able to multi-task. You will also have a minimum of 60 wpm and intermediate to advanced Word skills.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK18980
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.