- Immediate start
- Work close to home - Redland Bay
- 2 - 3 months temporary assignment
Our client, a busy construction company based at Redland Bay, is seeking an experienced Senior Legal Secretary to assist with a number of in-house matters. The role is commencing ASAP and will be ongoing until the role is filled permanently.
In this role, your duties will include:
- File management
- Preparing and amending large legal documents and briefs (manual and electronic)
- Diary and email management
- Client liaison
- General legal secretarial tasks and PA responsibilities for the Director
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years Legal Secretarial experience in litigation and construction. In addition, you will have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have strong administrative and organisation skills.
To be considered for this role, apply below by sending your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format, or send your resume direct to Tarnya Mangano email@example.com