- Family knit firm with flexible work life balance;
- Inner-west location;
- Above market rate.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support a small team of Lawyers on a full-time basis. You will be required to provide Senior Secretarial support to the team by organising and managing information and data ensuring all information is organised, managed and delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
Your key responsibilities
- Document and file management;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of legal terminology;
- Check work and present with no typing errors;
- Produce documents to the standard format;
- Produce high quality non-standard documents;
- Attending to billing queries from clients and internally when required;
- Opening matters, conflict searches, drafting engagement letters;
- Preparation of documents - court docs, forms etc;
- Maintenance of matter files procedure for file management;
- Telephone enquiries / liaising with clients;
- Assist in the coordination, preparation and delivery of capability statements/tenders as required.
You must have
- Previous experience as a Secretary in a law firm;
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office;
- Minimum typing speed of 75WPM;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks;
- Minimum 4-5 year's experience in a similar role;
- Excellent organisational and data management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are a person that works with minimal supervision and uses your initiative to achieve tasks then we are looking for you! My client needs someone who is proactive, reliable and punctual to work in this team ordinated firm. They are open to those candidates with general practice experience. If you want to move into an opportunity like this one then please apply today.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AB11088
Phone: (02) 8227 7201