Our client is a mid-sized law firm with its head office in the CBD and satellite offices throughout South-East Queensland. This is a firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities.
You will join a collaborative team to act for a variety of clients in a range of major complex commercial disputes, regulatory investigations and contentious matters. You will need to be able to hit the ground running, and work autonomously on your files and guide juniors in the team. Your work will include litigation involving insolvency, commercial, corporate and construction, employment disputes, preparing advices, preparing witness and expert evidence, liaising with Counsel, and assisting with each aspect of the conduct of proceedings.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years' post admission experience within a commercial litigation
- Familiarity with UCPR
- Strong drafting experience including court documents, affidavits, briefs, and the preparation of evidence
- Highly organised, self-starter
- Thrive in an environment that values autonomy, independence and a strong work ethic
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain a positive team environment.
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
- Collegiate and supportive
- Close working relationship with Team Leader
- Close client contact
- Professional development
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19867
Phone: (07) 3231 1207