The Organisation & The Role
Well known Brisbane boutique firm with a passion for Litigation matters are looking to add to the team. Working alongside the senior partner, you will be part of major and topical litigation matters,
In order to be suitable for this role, you will have at least 5 years pae in the area of commercial disputes or insolvency and restructuring litigation.
You will also have:
- Experience in supervising and mentoring more junior lawyers
- Research, strategic thinking, analytical, writing skills, attention to detail
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage competing priorities
- The ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with electronic documents
Our Opinion & The Benefits
This is an opportunity to not only work on topical and current matters but you will have the opportunity to lead, been seen as an expert and ideally assist in the development of more junior lawyers.
This is an opportunity where you will be rewarded both in terms of your remuneration and in terms of the subject matter of the work.
On offer is a competitive salary as well as flexible working arrangements. The working environment is inclusive, collaborative and supportive.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD21225
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 6 February 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.