The Organisation & The Role
Our client is a Federal government agency and they looking to appoint a senior litigation lawyer as a team leader. Not only will you work on major and topical litigation, you will also lead a team and mentor and supervise more junior lawyers.
In order to be suitable for this role, you will have at least 5 years pae in the area of commercial disputes or civil litigation or public law litigation.
You will also have:
- Experience in supervising and mentoring more junior lawyers
- Managing a team of lawyers
- Research, strategic thinking, analytical, writing skills, attention to detail
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage competing priorities
- The ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with electronic document management databases
Our Opinion & The Benefits
This is an opportunity to not only work on topical and current matters but you will have the opportunity to lead, mentor and develop more junior lawyers.
This is an opportunity where you will rewarded both in terms of your developing a team of junior lawyers and in terms of the subject matter of the work.
On offer is a competitive salary plus leave loading as well as flexible working arrangements. The working environment is
Inclusive, collaborative and supportive.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19534
Phone: (02) 8227 7207