5 year plus pae level lawyer. Team leader role. Federal govt agency. Work on topical, challenging and important matters. Supportive, collaborative and close knit working environment. WFH and flexible working arrangements
The Organisation & The Role
Our client is a Federal government agency and they looking to appoint a senior litigation lawyer as a team leader. Not only will you work on major and topical litigation, you will also lead a team and mentor and supervise more junior lawyers.
In order to be suitable for this role, you will have at least 5 years pae in the area of commercial disputes or civil litigation or public law litigation.
You will also have:
- Experience in supervising and mentoring more junior lawyers
- Managing and leading a small team
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage competing priorities
- The ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with electronic document management databases
Our Opinion & The Benefits
This is an opportunity to not only work on topical and important matters that impact Australian society but you will have the opportunity to lead, mentor and develop junior lawyers. Moreover, the subject matter of the work will see you being challenged and see you being rewarded.
On offer is a competitive salary as well as flexible working arrangements. The working environment is
inclusive, collaborative and supportive. You will also be working with high caliber and committed lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19826
Phone: 0422 671 673