Our client is a boutique law firm based in South Melbourne. They pride themselves on their supportive and team culture and the excellent service they provide their clients. This firm specialises in property, conveyancing, mortgage lending, wills and estates and probate.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager but still working closely with the whole firm at large to ensure a smooth running of business and administrative functions. In this varied and busy role, you can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Liaising with client and employees by telephone and email
- Provide a level of EA support to the General Manager
- Manage external suppliers and procurement
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Ordering and maintaining stationary
- Arranging catering for staff functions
- Assisting staff with trouble-shooting IT issues & lodging support tickets with external IT provider
- Research and assist with the selection and implementation of technology solutions
- Assist with the onboarding of new staff and relevant paperwork
- Provide support to the accounts team as backup support
The successful candidate will be an experienced Office Administrator or experienced legal secretary with the desired skillset looking for a change with the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- An adaptable and flexible nature
- Experience with Practice Evolve will be highly advantageous!
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a fantastic boutique law firm, in an extremely supportive working environment. You will be part of a close-knit team where you will gain great experience!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG123349
Phone: (03) 8602 7409