Built on a foundation of respect and relationships, our client provides comprehensive end-to-end design and construction solutions. They are a multi award-winning company with over 50 years experience providing excellent customer service, growth and development.
Working as part of the Accounts team, you will be providing payroll support to all internal staff.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems, collecting, calculating and entering data;
- Prepare all payroll payments for weekly and monthly pay runs;
- Update payroll records for existing employees as well as new starters and terminations including all earning deductions (salary sacrifice, garnishee, novated leasing, paid parental leave etc);
- Prepare internal correspondence to reflect payroll changes (e.g. to pay rates, titles etc);
- Prepare external correspondence (e.g. confirmation of employment, etc); and
- Prepare all state and federal tax obligations including PAYG tax, payroll tax and superannuation guarantee contributions, workers compensation
Coupled with an eagerness to learn and great communication skills, you will:
- Minimum 6 years' payroll experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern awards and other state legislation
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1211
Phone: 0410 668 577