Our client, a professional and friendly company located in Indooroopilly, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. You will assist the team on an ongoing basis and your responsibilities will include:
- End to end payroll processing for 800 + fortnightly paid staff
- Processing all payroll related transactions, superannuation, redundancies, terminations etc
- Provide efficient and reliable customer support whilst attending to all payroll related enquiries
- Support and contribute to controls around payroll activities
- Accurate processing and data entry
To be suitable for this position, you will have a minimum of 5 years' previous experience as a Senior Payroll Officer. You will also have a high attention to detail, proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, be discrete, confidential and deliver superior customer service. Experience using Synergetic is highly regarded.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.