- Leadership and management role
- Lead, manage and have high levels of responsibility
- Would suit the experienced personal injury lawyer who is looking to take their legal career in a new direction
Senior Personal Injury Lawyer
The Firm & The Role
My client is a well-established plaintiff law firm and they are looking to recruit an experienced personal injury lawyer with a strong background in workers compensation/work injury damages and MVA matters. This new position has been created due to the firm's growth strategy and will see the successful candidate taking on a leadership and people management role.
This plaintiff law firm leads the way in compensation claims, they fiercely advocate for the rights of the injured and are passionate advocates for the vulnerable. This employer also leads the way with regards to their flexible working arrangements (even pre-COVID) and promotes a cohesive, supportive and collaborative working culture.
This role will see you working closely with the executive leadership team driving strategy, playing a pivotal role in the further growth of the firm (creating and executing growth strategies) and developing a team of high performing lawyers.
This is the ideal role for the experienced personal injury lawyer who is looking to take their career in a new direction.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10 years pae in the area of personal injury law
- A track record in leading and managing teams of lawyers
- Experience in developing lawyers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Goal setting skills
- Experience in setting budgets and setting clear measurable KPIs
- Experience in managing, developing and mentoring lawyers
- Experience in identifying gaps in the learning & development of lawyers, and identify the appropriate training and mentoring to facilitate development
- Experience in engaging in direct, honest, sensitive conversations with lawyers
- Experience in devising and delivering staff engagement strategies to drive a culture of high performance
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed and collaborative team
- The ability to think outside the box, especially in relation to achieving revenue growth
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package as well as a healthy bonus system. The working environment is dynamic, progressive, inclusive and all lawyers at this firm strive to deliver a high quality service to their clients. The partners promote a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.
Other benefits include access to internal and external learning and development programmes (including leadership programmes), post graduate study assistance, opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Join a law firm is progressive, forward thinking and a law firm that is in growth mode.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19390
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 12 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.