Our client is seen as a global leader within the legal industry with over 100 years of history. They pride themselves on providing their client with exceptional standards of service to all sectors of business. As part of an IT improvement project, an opportunity for a Senior Server Engineer to join their Sydney office has become available.
As the Senior Server Engineer, you will be responsible for day-to-day support to all IT systems. Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- 3rd line support of Microsoft Back Office products including Exchange/IIS/ISA/DNS/WINS/DHCP/AD ensuring full system availability.
- Monitoring of all server and infrastructure applications
- Monitoring, management, and support of all EQL, EMC SAN and HP 3PAR, Hyper-V/ VMWare and Citrix/VMWare VDI infrastructure
- Support and maintain all back office systems and attached services worldwide in both physical and virtual environments.
- Configuration and support of Active Directory services, Group policies, anti-virus & web servers.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Back Office products primarily MS Exchange server
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Active Directory 2012/16
- Experience of Windows 2012/16 Server and supporting technologies such as DNS,WINS,DHCP
- Microsoft clustering technology
- Virtualisation Technologies in particular VMware, vSphere
- Experience of Microsoft Skype & administering XenApp 7
- Effective oral and written communication skills
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver email@example.com Alternatively me on 0431 545 882