We currently have the opportunity to partner with a Federal Government Agency to recruit a Senior Solution Architect for either their Sydney or Canberra Office.
The Role / Project
This project is looking at replacing and existing federal government system with a new solution. The Project kicked off on the 1st of July after an extensive review from a large consultancy firm and a number of recommendations and enhancements were identified. Subsequently they won the contract of work to deliver a new API layer that will enable the integration of Architecture / Information from one system to another.
You'll be working in a team of 3 Architects on this project, you'll be the specialist Architect integrating the architecture from the old system to the new one and will work closely with the consultancy to deliver this body of work.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing enterprise level strategies and architecture for platform environments
- Experience across complex N-Tier architecture and design, API Management, API Design, Enterprise Service Bus, IAM, Authentication and Authorisation, Mobile, Websites and Databases
- Previous experience with end-to-end solution design across functional, applications, data, integration, infrastructure and transactional, enterprise class systems
- Experience supporting the scaling of small projects, such as proof of concepts, to national implementation.
- Previous experience working with policy or strategy team, development teams, infrastructure, and security specialist to architect automated deployment processes
- Experience and skills in managing both internal and external relationships to achieve organisational objectives.
- Experience supporting programs of work, to ensure delivery within short timeframes and changing priorities.
- Experience and skills in delivering superior customer service
- 3+ years developing documentation around architecture, policies, and processes
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20166
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted