Our client, a Global Law firm have an opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst to be based out of their Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices on a fixed 12 month contract.
This role is a project based position that will focus on a major upgrade of their Practice Management (ERP) system.
- Providing expert systems analysis services to the core systems workstream within a major System Upgrade project.
- Testing, analysing, and recommending options for configuration issues reported by the project team.
- Documenting fixes.
- Escalation and ownership of issues as required through to completion and closure.
- Documenting new and updating existing operational processes as per tested solutions.
- Providing status updates to the Workstream Lead and project team.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Advanced analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Able to take ownership of specific deliverables within the configuration, system operations and Integrations streams of work.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with documentation of operational requirements, processes, and standards.
- Technical test case design and execution experience.
- Good practical understanding of ITIL support and change principles.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0431 545 882