We are partnering with a Federal Government Agency to recruit several Senior Technical / Systems Analysts for an initial 5 month + 2 x 12-month contract extensions - These positions can be based out of their Canberra, Sydney, or Brisbane offices.
The Agency is seeking several experienced Senior Technical or System Analysts to develop designs, documentation, and detailed technical requirements definitions to fully describe the modernising of the new system/operating environment. This includes enhanced capabilities to support future digital initiatives and increased benefits realisation.
As a Senior Technical Analyst is expected to take a leadership role and ownership of the detailed solution definition, to problem solve, and to anticipate and manage issues that might require escalation
- liaise with key stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of how current systems operate and how future systems will need to operate technically
- Ensure that new or enhanced designs and solutions achieve desired outcomes
- Liaise with other government agencies to understand dependencies and support the delivery of complex integrated solutions
- In cooperation with architects, business analysts and product owners, they help apply these insights to tactical and strategic decisions that manifest change and ensure delivery.
Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
- Orchestrated multi component services based solutions
- Information exchange standards (FHIR, HL7 v2 and CDA)
- API based approaches to interoperability and integration
- Oauth and OpenID connect
- Portals and web front ends
- Federated indexing
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver (firstname.lastname@example.org) Alternatively, call me on 07 3231 1202.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.