Our client is seen as a global leader within the legal industry with over 100 years of history. They pride themselves on providing their client with exceptional standards of service to all sectors of business. As part of a Global IT improvement project, an opportunity for a Senior Server Engineer exists to join their Brisbane team.
As the Senior Server Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a Joint Venture partnership within the Asia Pacific Region. You'll also need to be comfortable collaborating with a variety of managers across different countries / time zones to deliver the solution / project.
- Project implementation capabilities within operational IT environments
- 3rd line support of Microsoft Back Office products including Exchange/IIS/ISA/DNS/WINS/DHCP/AD ensuring full system availability.
- Monitoring of all server and infrastructure applications
- Monitoring, management, and support of all EQL, EMC SAN and HP 3PAR, Hyper-V/ VMWare and Citrix/VMWare VDI infrastructure
- Support and maintain all back office systems and attached services worldwide in both physical and virtual environments.
- Configuration and support of Active Directory services, Group policies, anti-virus & web servers.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Back Office products primarily MS Exchange server
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Active Directory 2012/16
- Experience of Windows 2012/16 Server and supporting technologies such as DNS,WINS,DHCP
- Microsoft clustering technology
- Virtualisation Technologies in particular VMware, vSphere
- Experience of Microsoft Skype & administering XenApp 7
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong Powershell Scripting
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact Shane Driver (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call us on 0431 545 882