Are you a Service Desk Analyst looking for a new and rewarding role with an exceptional organisation?
Our client is a renowned national law firm who are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their Sydney office. The law firm have over 700 staff nationally, with a national IT service team who work to service all staff across the country.
Ideally, our client is looking for the following:
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365 and experience with ticketing systems to manage incidents.
- Strong customer service skills as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage competing priorities, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and be an effective problem solver.
- Ideally, experience working within a professional services environment.
The key responbilities of the role include the following:
- Working closely with the law firms users, which includes partners, lawyers and general staff with any issues with hardware or software issues.
- Providing level 1 and 2 phone and deskside support.
- Attending to network and administrative tasks including upgrades, rollouts, documentation, floor walking and office moves as well as setting up AV and VC equipment.
- Managing incidents and managing assets.
I am an IT recruitment consultant here at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers. If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 21564
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or send me an email.