Our client is a highly respected global law firm with offices in all the major cities in Australia. They are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join the team in the Melbourne office, for a 12-month fixed term contract.
What benefits are offered?
Our clients employees can have access to the following:
- Health and wellbeing programs.
- Strong focus on inclusion and diversity.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave to any parent, even outside the primary carer.
The Role and Responsibilities
The role sits within the Technology Team, reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the main responsibilities will include (amongst others):
- Taking first line calls from staff from any of the firm's offices.
- Resolving client problems reported to the Service Desk.
- Logging and keeping all incidents via the ITSM tool and liaising with other members of the technology team regarding progress of actions and assigned tickets.
- Assisting with routine maintenance and system/network procedures.
You will have demonstrated experience (2 plus years) in a similar role, with proven ability to clarify, prioritise and resolve technical issues in a Windows 10/Microsoft 365 Environment. Ideally, within a professional services environment.
I am an IT recruitment consultant at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and enjoy helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers.
If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 21612
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or send me an email enclosing your CV and cover letter.