Service Desk Analyst Role - 3 Month Contract
Our client, a leading global law firm is looking for a 2 x Contract Service Desk Analysts for a 3-month contract - This role will be working in their IT Team based in the Sydney CBD once the lockdowns have lifted!
Role / Responsibilities
- Provide 1st/2nd level phone support, by logging into helpdesk phone queue and resolving customer requests via phone & email.
- Provide support in response to customer emails and self-service requests
- Log all customer requests into ServiceNow incident management system.
- Management of own incident queue within ServiceNow, to ensure all non-closed requests are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Participate in project work, for example rollouts or software upgrades.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Solid IT technical knowledge, with a good general knowledge of IT systems and solutions, in particular Microsoft Office and Windows OS (Versions 7 and 10)
- Ability to fully own customer requests, and see through to complete closure
If you are an IT professional in the Service desk space, and want to work for a well-respected international organisation, please reach out to Adam Saunders on email@example.com