Working with one of the worlds leading professional services firms, we are now looking to recruit an experienced SharePoint Content specialist to help and support the SharePoint Administrators. You will be the 'go to' person to assist with the design and creation of content on their global intranet.
- Publish intranet content using SharePoint 2013 in line with the brand and agreed styles, intranet design and content guidelines and intranet governance structure.
- Assist intranet content owners and publishers with education and advice on publishing techniques, content, and design guidelines to ensure a consistent experience for users.
- Follow up with content owners to ensure content is current, accurate and accessible.
Skills / Experience
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- Knowledge and experience in the following is desirable though not essential:
- Microsoft Office 365 applications including Teams, Power Automate, Stream, Yammer
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Web Trends or ShareGate
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations from across the business functions.
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact Shane Driver (email@example.com) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call me on 0431 545 882