We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect with considerable Cloud / Digital expertise. Our client is embarking on their digital journey and would like assistance designing, building and implementing solutions based around Azure and global On-Premises data centres
The role is to work as part of the global Architecture Team to design, document and facilitate the implementation of the business, information data, application, technology and enterprise digital architectures through the various IT teams and technology partners.
- Be the lead digital architect on program and sub projects.
- A well-rounded architect that can provide both cloud and on prem solutions across all architecture domains
- Act as a trusted advisor on digital related activities, policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
- Develop enterprise-class digital principles, policies, standards, and reference architectures for this area.
- Build cases for change and achieve consensus with senior level leaders and IT leadership teams across architecture, security, operations and business teams.
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of the digital aspects within:
- application and data architectures that are aligned to the business strategies and direction.
- technology architectures that enable the application and data architecture.
- development architectures that enable IT to develop business solutions in the most efficient and effective manner adhering to the Solution Design Principles.
- Cloud subject matter expert to solve complex business issues.
- Solid experience in assessing and integrating with SaaS / SSO solutions
- Broad understanding of digital technologies (APIs, Microservices, Mobile Applications, Data Integrations)
- Understand Identity and Access management concepts (cloud / hybrid / on-prem)
- Strong security acumen (cloud / hybrid / on-prem)
- Understanding of Azure Governance, Security, Identity, Monitoring, Automation
- Must understand Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) Blueprints for regulated industries.
- Ability to map business needs to technology and solution offerings with an ability to tease out requirements.
- Strong Azure FaaS / PaaS / IaaS experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20200
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted