Our client is seen as a global leader within the legal industry with over 100 years of history. They pride themselves on providing their client with exceptional standards of service to all sectors of business. As part of an IT improvement project, an opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join their Brisbane office has become available.
As the Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing a new Cloud Based Solution. You'll be the Lead Solution Architect for the APAC region and will work as part of a global delivery team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of application and data architectures that are aligned to the business strategies and direction.
- Gather technical and integration requirements from stakeholders to develop technical solutions.
- Lead technical workshops with stakeholders to ensure that all technical requirements are understood and aligned to the requirements of the project.
- Support project managers across the full project lifecycle from design/configuration to implementation and testing
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure that all solutions comply with technical governance frameworks.
- Previous experience with enterprise application architecture
- Understanding of Azure Governance, Security, Identity, Monitoring, Automation
- Good understanding of Digital / Microsoft Technologies
- Demonstrated experience in design, strategy, and architecture related activities.
- Experience with data backup, business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and technologies
- TOGAF certification
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact Shane Driver (email@example.com) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call me on 0431 545 882