Our client is an ASX listed company looking for a State Manager to oversee the Queensland conveyancing team. The State Manager will play a vital role in the efficient, compliant and customer focused day-to-day operations of the conveyancing team. The role will involve (not limited to):
- Leading a team of legal professionals in preparing, managing and executing residential property contracts.
- Provide mentorship to team members and liaise with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the design of new contracts and deals.
- Provide advice on contract structure.
- Review and approve documents in PEXA.
- Manage contract amendments and variation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 7yrs post admission experience as a property lawyer (residential property experience desirable).
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Development experience desirable, but not essential.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior lawyers.
Culture & Benefits
- Work-life balance arrangements.
- Down-to-earth culture.
- Career development opportunities.
- Salary bonus structure and share incentive.
- Suite of corporate benefits including discounted products and the like.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Rachael Musgrave, LLB
Ref No: RM19444
Phone: (07) 3231 1207