Global law firm is actively looking to recruit an experienced Finance Systems Support Specialist for an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
This role is the primary interface between the Finance systems team and all users of their Practice Management Solutions. This position will report directly to the Support and Training Manager and can be based in either our Sydney or Brisbane office location.
The Finance Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for providing help desk support within agreed SLAs and delivering training and system enhancements responsively to address issues highlighted by support requests. This includes the ongoing development of training documentation and delivery and the provision of expert user support.
- Provide responsive, client focused, first tier systems support through investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of issues.
- Assist with identifying, classifying, and escalating issues to second tier support.
- Provide excellent finance and billing support to front end users.
- Analyse user requirements and identify knowledge gaps in user skills and knowledge and provide specific training as required.
- Co-ordinate with other members of the Finance Support and Training Team to ensure that the Help Desk is adequately staffed, and systems support activities are equitably distributed throughout the team.
- Conduct system testing and co-ordinate UAT efforts.
- Develop, modify and deliver on-going training modules specific to the business needs.
- Maintain training materials, including documentation of all business,
- Apply internal standards to all analysis, designs and documentation.
- At least 5 years functional business experience, demonstrating strong working knowledge of working in a legal environment.
- Experience in system support and training
- Experience in working with critical finance management systems/legal practice management systems.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver alternatively, call me on 07 3231 1202.