Our large Canberra based Federal Government Agency is actively in the market to recruit a Level 1 Systems Support Specialist / Service Desk Analyst
You'll be the first point of contact via phone and email for all vendor and system issues. The systems you'll be responsible for monitoring and supporting are business to business and business to mobile vendor systems (all interactions and connections). This will include monitoring system availability and resolving issues from a level 1 perspective, anything that you are unable to assist with will then be escalated to level 2.
You'll be a working in a team of 5 and get assigned tasks, your ability to communicate effectively with the vendors and stakeholders is paramount to keep them updated throughout the process.
Training will be provided for their internal systems - ideally, you'll have 6-12 months experience working within a Service Desk / Help Desk environment
- Experience working in an IT focused environment.
- Experience of working withing a Service Desk / Help Desk environment.
- Experience managing issues with significant impact to end users.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Skills in using a range of software products.
- Microsoft Skills
- Organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing tasks.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20103
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.