This government agency is currently undergoing a significant Digital Transformation. One of the major projects the department is delivering is for the Streamlining of VET Data reporting. To support this large program of work the agency is modernising and transforming our services in line with the DTA Digital transformation strategy to ensure they are user centric, modern, modular and support re-use. We are looking for experienced system analyst to work with stakeholders, vendors and internal teams to capture system requirements that will be used by delivery teams to build out the VDS solution.
About the role
- Work closely with product owners and scrum teams to ensure the designs are delivered in an agile fashion Selection Criteria
- Understanding the customer and business objectives and translating it to clear design requirements that that will be used to build the approved solution.
- Provide input into requirement based on using approved cloud technologies to achieve goals
- Assuring the design of systems and networks has the right functionality fit
- Create feature and user stories that can be used by delivery teams to build the solution
- Full time, 12 month contract
- Ensure that system design meets the relevant functional and non-functional requirements, and work with solution architects to ensure requirements are compatible with reference architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices, including required security practices, policies and architectures.
- Ensure end-to-end system design meets requirements that covers performance and interoperability, with scalability, flexibility and future-proofing capabilities to cater for additional data sets and volumes
- Experienced in working in agile team environments delivering complex IT projects
- Provide technical requirement artefacts using agile documentation standards (Epics, Features and User Stories) with ensure requirements meet Australian government standards e.g. WCAG, ISM.