Our client is a national law firm with nie offices across Australia in all the major offices, with over 800 staff working with the law firm. They are currently looking for an experienced Systems Developer to join their Development Team and help the team achieve a large volume of work.
They are open to candidates based nationally, and not just limited to Sydney.
The Role and Responsibilities
Falling within the Development Team and reporting to the Development Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and testing the firm's application suite.
- Ensuring the applications developed are highly functional and easy to use.
- Developing workflow ased applications and working with users to evaluate IT applications.
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role, and have the following skills and knowledge:
- Advanced skills and knowledge of the Microsoft .Net framework, architecture and design standards.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of key database technologies such as Micrsoft SQL and experience with workflow-based software solutions (preferably K2).
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
I am an IT recruitment consultant at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and enjoy helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers. If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 21600
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
To apply, plase send your CV in Microsoft Word format via seek or email.