A Global powerhouse within the professional services space is currently looking to recruit an experienced Systems / Network Engineer to be based out of their Melbourne CBD office. They offer a fully integrated global platform to not only meet, but exceed their customers expectations, and they are looking for you to assist them with their technology vision for the future.
This role is a great mix between BAU and project related work. You will be working across multiple global offices which will certainly be a challenge, however it will also offer you the job satisfaction and chance to grow that you have been looking for.
As Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation and operational support of a globally distributed Datacentre, local office IT infrastructure as well as project initiatives involving the global team. You will manage and maintain all hardware and services including, Microsoft Server OS Management; Hypervisor Management (VMware); Storage Arrays; Microsoft SCCM; Managed Print Solution; and Hybrid Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/Google).
Skills / Experience
- Microsoft Server Administration
- VMware Administration
- Enterprise grade storage solutions
- Server Hardware: Cisco UCS and Dell Servers
- Basic understanding of Active Directory (Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS)
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) skills highly regarded.
- Excellent communicational / client facing skills.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Adam Saunders on email@example.com or Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org