Our client, a market leader within the Oil & Gas industry has an opportunity for a Learning Management Systems Specialist - This is an initial 3-month contract and will be based out of their Brisbane CBD office.
The successful candidate will take full ownership of the following systems VETtrak, Canvas LMS, MyProfiling and LLN Robot… including full support and Technical Document Maintenance.
The role / Responsibilities
- System audits and effectiveness of system performance
- Development & delivery of Systems training
- Engaging with external Registered Training Organisation (RTOs) to ensure records of completion are aligned to nationally recognized units of competency.
- Work with Trainers to monitor apprentice performance against their apprenticeship plans and ensure that all records are managed, and the Learning Management systems are kept up to date with progress and records of completion.
- Ensuring that all statutory compliance is maintained including training systems, programs, content, and records management.
- Collaborating with training leaders in other relevant groups to enable maximum use of existing training systems and resources.
- Continuous monitoring of apprenticeships training services performance and initiating the necessary input or support to ensure these services are achieving their objectives.
- Encouraging and leading productive collaboration across OS peer groups through informal processes as well as formal forums and routines.
- Knowledge of APIs - design, build, maintain, troubleshooting.
- Regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders on the governance and compliance of the systems and student outcomes
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver email@example.com Alternatively me on 0431 545 882