Our large government client is looking to recruit a Systems Officer within the People & Engagement Systems team, you will be providing helpdesk service and system support, and will join a small team of staff responsible for the support of HR systems, including Learning Management System (LMS) and Workplace Health & Safety system (WHS).
Role / Responsibilities
- 1st line support of HR Systems including WHS and LMS Systems
- Liaise with the 2nd line support consultants when necessary to ensure a quick resolution.
- Provide Application Support, Maintenance & Data Audits
- Maintain & Support system user guides.
- Support deployment of system updates & patches
- Assist in UAT activities and document test summary reports.
- Produce usage reports and help Subject Matter Experts when needed.
- Previous experience of providing End User Application support in an Enterprise System environment
- Strong focus on customer support / Communicational Skills
- Experienced in Application Administration /Maintenance
- Engage with clients in order to manage or contribute to a range of System projects.
- Knowledge of HR / WHS or LMS would be advantageous but not a show stopper.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Adam Saunders on email@example.com or Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org