Talent Acquisition Partner
Permanent role | Brisbane Region | Start ASAP | Up to $120K + Super | Hybrid Work Option
Our client is one of Australia's largest non-profit health, and community service providers. They are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner preferably within the Health, Human Services or Not-For-Profit sectors with a strong leadership and confidence in developing and striving attractive strategies to provide direction and mentorship to the team. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 5 Talent Acquisition Advisors and 1 Coordinator.
- Coaching, mentoring, development, and management of team members.
- Developing and driving proactive attraction strategies which ensure adequate resourcing.
- Lead your team to deliver a contemporary and sustainable end to end recruitment process with a focus on continuous improvement of recruitment and selection tools and processes.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection of positions as required in accordance with recruitment and selection policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing support, training, and development to leaders to equip them with the skills and ability to use best practice interview and selection techniques.
To be successful in this role you have will have demonstrated experience as Talent Acquisition Lead/ Partner. The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Proven track record in designing and implementing successful, contemporary acquisition strategies.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a high performing and customer centric delivery team.
- Proven success delivering end to end recruitment, and initiatives in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and utilising a variety of different selection and assessment methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.).
- Experience in market mapping, and head hunting.
- Proven experience with inclusive role advertising across multiple digital and written media e.g., social media and digital job boards.
- Experience utilising HRIS, ATS/AMS, sourcing and recruitment marketing tools.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com