- Be part of an exceptional brand in the market
- Fantastic working environment that fosters a great team culture
- Opportunity for a genuine career path!
Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, our client is a highly regarded, Australian independent law firm. They offer a full range of commercial law services to their clients whilst fostering a supportive and friendly team culture.
Joining the HR team and working closely with the wider firm, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating employment agreements, position descriptions,
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding process
- Coordinating clerkships and traineeship programs
- Managing and coordinating staff leave, requests & cover
- Organising initiatives
- Oversee Front of House operations
- Maintaining and updating policy and procedures
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven relevant experience ideally within a law firm
- Highly organised
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: DG20206
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.