The Firm & The Role
Our client is a national law firm and has an excellent reputation in the tax space. This team acts for major corporations (both local and international), ASX-listed companies, financial services companies, major banks, superannuation companies, high net worth individuals, start-ups.
Due to growth, out client is looking to appoint a tax lawyer at the Senior Lawyer/Senior Associate level.
Working directly with a dynamic Partner (who is also a chartered accountant) your role will be varied and exciting. You will work on major corporate transactions, tax due diligences, provide tax advice, manage tax audits, provide advice on stamp duty and GST, provide advice on restructurings.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years pae experience in tax law tax Lawyers/Tax Consultants coming out of the big 4 accounting firms will be looked upon favourably
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advising skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a dynamic and energetic working culture. The culture is also progressive and forward thinking.
Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact: