- Premier international law firm
- Supportive and inclusive work culture
- Attractive salary package up to $65,000
This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year. The Melbourne office is experiencing an exciting period of growth and is seeking an enthusiastic Team Assistant to join the Melbourne CBD office.
As a Team Assistant, you will be part of a centralised hub providing general administrative support to the legal professionals and practice executives across all practice groups.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing legal documents
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation
- File management
- Billings and reports
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position in a law firm or professional services organisation
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and typing skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent phone and customer service manner
- The ability to maintain a professional presentation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package up to $65,000 package
- Inclusive environment that strongly encourages ongoing learning and professional development
- Wide range of employee benefits including health and wellbeing programs, sporting and social events.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2798
Phone: (03) 8602 7405